Zenobē installed a stationary battery to support the grid when charging electric buses at peak periods using our bespoke software system.
This stationary battery will provide services to National Grid during the day, generating additional income, which in turn will reduce fees for Abellio.
Additionally, we financed all 34 batteries on the bus through a managed service, guaranteeing that route mileage requirements are met throughout the duration of the contract.
- We conducted a detailed study of mileages, energy efficiency for vehicle – route combination to determine grid and storage requirements
- Multiple DC chargers with ability to charge vehicles at >80kW
- Simple plug-and-play solution that is technology neutral. The bus operator plugs in their electric vehicle and Zenobē takes care of smart charging to guarantee a full charge everyday.
- Modular and move-able, quick to install
- Connected Zenobē proprietary dispatch and monitoring software
- Can be increased in size as Abellio decides to electrify more routes in the future or introduce more e-buses at the depot