Zenobē Energy Limited (Zenobē) is renowned for its quality and leadership in the fields of static power storage and batteries for powering commercial vehicles.
To ensure Zenobē stays at the forefront of our sector, we are committed to meeting our customer and regulatory requirements through implementing, maintaining and continually improving a Quality Management System which complies with ISO9001:2015 requirements and in line with our scope of certification:
The installation and provision of energy storage for power storage and renewable energy driven vehicles. The implementation and management of associated power optimisation technology.
We achieve this by:
- Setting quality objectives for the business which are appropriate to Zenobē; we continually review our performance against these objectives.
- Working closely to and listening to our customers to understand how we can improve our service to them.
- Establishing and maintaining suitable monitoring and measuring to ensure that we maintain and improve our high standards of delivery.
- Reacting quickly to non-conformances and thoroughly review reasons for non-conformance to prevent recurrence.
- React quickly to technical issues using state of the art systems and our highly skilled engineers.
- Recruiting talent which is customer focused and provide training to ensure that they are competent to carry out the roles to which they’ve been assigned.
- Committing to satisfy all applicable requirements to the business.
- Ensuring that all employees are aware of the quality policy and apply its principles in all aspects of their work.
This quality policy is key to the activities at Zenobē and is maintained in order to improve the business and continue to meet customer requirements.
This policy will be reviewed regularly and updated as necessary to conform to current legislation.
Steven Meersman, Director