Health and Safety Policy Statement
It is the intention of Zenobe Energy Limited to comply with both the letter and the spirit of Health and Safety legislation in all countries we operate in and to regard these as minimum requirements.
The organisation is fully committed to the health, safety and welfare of all of its employees, customers, contractors, visitors, the general public and the local community who may be affected by our activities.
It is our policy to:
- Set measurable objectives to help us improve our OH&S performance
- Eliminate hazards where possible and ensure adequate control of the remaining health and safety risks arising from our work activities
- Provide adequate information, instruction, training and supervision for employees to ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks
- Meet our responsibilities as an employer to do all that is reasonably practicable to prevent accidents, injuries and damage to health
- Provide and maintain safe working environments that are without risks to health, safety and welfare
- Ensure that all plant and equipment is maintained in a safe condition and is subject to routine maintenance and statutory inspections and examinations
- Consider health & safety implications when procuring new equipment and ensure that when new plant, machinery, substances, services or premises are introduced, adequate guidance, instruction, training and supervision are provided to reduce the impact of the change on health & safety standards
- Encourage employees to refuse to work on health & safety grounds. There will be no negative or disciplinary response from the company as a result of refusing to work when it is unsafe to do so.
- Consult with employees and encourage active participation of workers.
- Communicate this Policy to all employees and contractors, and make it available to customers and the general public
We aim to continually improve our health & safety management system and performance by planning and managing all activities and regularly reviewing performance.
This policy will be reviewed regularly and updated as necessary to conform to current legislation.
Our full Health and Safety policy is available on request.
Director for Health and Safety, January 2022