Join us on our mission to make clean power accessible to all.
A job with Zenobē means a job with a market leader in one of the most dynamic and fastest growing sectors. It’s a career with a positive mission.
Have you got the positive energy to match ours?
We’re looking for solid technical know-how and experience in the following areas:
- Excellent organisation skills, multi-tasking, meeting deadlines and juggling demands with attention to detail and ability to consistently produce high quality work.
- Pragmatic, proactive and solution-driven approach, with experience of building systems and processes to improve workflows.
- Excellent communication skills with a collaborative and consultative approach to working with others at all levels.
- Competent IT skills to perform relevant role responsibilities.
- Ambition and drive to play a major part in growing the business and helping us to achieve our mission.
Zenobē is the leading owner and operator of battery storage in the UK. Established in 2017, we have raised nearly £300 million, own and operate a third of the UK’s electric vehicle bus fleet and have approximately 225MW of batteries operating or in construction to enable National Grid to transport more renewable power. And now we are becoming a leader abroad.
We are small team (at the moment) of roughly 50 people but dynamic enough to always be growing, improving and conquering, and this is what we look for in all our employees.
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to help us to change the world, then you know what to do, and we look forward to hearing from you.
As part of our recruitment and employment offer of employment process, Zenobē collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. Learn more here.
Join the team
Project Manager/Electrical Estimator, Benelux
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager/Electrical Estimator to be first person on the ground to drive delivery of our current opportunities. This role will report into the General Manager Benelux . The role would preferably be based in Belgium though we would consider a base in Netherlands.