Zenobē Energy was established to enable the transition to full zero carbon, non-polluting power and transport systems through the intelligent use of energy storage.
The company has established itself as a UK market leader in battery storage, with 225MW of operational and under construction grid-scale battery capacity and now is a leading firm in the financing and provision of turnkey solutions for electric vehicle fleets. The company has been consistently innovative since its founding in 2017, with major industry firsts in software development, market access, financing and solution provision. It is backed by leading strategic energy storage investors and is uniquely positioned to meet customer demands with innovative solutions. Having raised multiple rounds of equity funding since inception, one of the largest battery portfolios in operation and over 25% of the UK’s EV buses, we are a rapidly growing company looking for talented hires to drive further growth.
Zenobē is growing fast! As a result of this, we are looking for a PPA Pricing Analyst to focus on the expansion of our Power Purchase Agreements products and our services for EV fleet clients.
Working closely with the PPA Senior Pricing Manager and the wider Commercial Analytics team you’ll use your selling and negotiation skills to sell our PPA products and manage the end-to-end customer journey. This opportunity will allow you to take ownership of some of our core processes, helping to identify and develop new market opportunities and deliver excellent customer service to new and existing customers.
This role can be worked remotely, with fortnightly meetings at our office in London or please feel free to use our office on a more regular basis if this suits you better.
A TASTE OF A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A PPA PRICING ANALYST
- Contributing to Power Purchase Agreement sales targets and delivering excellent customer service to our clients
- Supporting the wider EV Fleet team on PPA and Business Development opportunities
- Preparing PPA commercial offerings for our EV Fleet customers
- Working closely with the Commercial Analytics team to formulate the pricing for our energy supply offering
- Maintaining a positive relationship with energy suppliers and continuing to ensure we can offer a competitive PPA offering to our EV fleet customers
- Managing our PPA customer portfolio including monitoring contract management and proactively engaging with customers.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN A PPA PRICING ANALYST
- Experience in a similar position within an Account Management/Sales capacity within PPAs, Power Pricing or the Energy Industry
- Client/customer facing experience
- Experience structuring, selling, negotiating and executing commodity contracts
- Commercially focused and able to contribute positively to the development of new market opportunities
- Degree qualified (preferably within a relevant field)
We have an open, honest and trusting culture here at Zenobē. Apart from the unparalled opportunity to be at the forefront of the Net Zero revolution we are proud of the culture we have built. Here is what we can offer when you join the Zenobē community;
- At Zenobē we all work hard and go the extra mile so it’s important to rest and regenerate with 25 days holiday which increases after 5 years’ service
- To make your journeys easier we have a Season ticket loan and a Cycle to work scheme plus bike and showers
- Excellent opportunities for personal growth and responsibility plus a training budget
- 20% performance related bonus and company share plan
- As COVID restrictions ease we will return to our central London offices in St James. Due to our rapid growth we are looking to expand our office base in the coming months and this will still be in central London.
- Our ways of working have changed since the pandemic and we promote flexible working including a mix of office and working from home.
- Your wellbeing and health is important to us and we offer Private Medical Insurance (including Mental Health support) cover for you and your family
- Supporting your passion is important to us and we offer one day per year for Volunteering
- Refer a friend bonus of £1500 for introducing great talent into our community
- As our community grows building social connections is key and we regularly organise social events
OUR APPROACH TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Zenobē is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment which is as representative as possible of our society. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership pregnancy /maternity, race, nationality, religion or belief, gender, political beliefs and sexual orientation. Our culture values meritocracy, openness, fairness, and transparency.