Zenobē is an EV fleet and battery storage specialist helping organisations power towards net zero by switching diesel fleets to electric and by accelerating the uptake of renewable energy.
We have been consistently innovative since we were founded in 2017, with major industry firsts in software development, market access, financing and solution provision. We’re backed by leading strategic energy storage investors and are uniquely positioned to meet customer demands with innovative solutions. Having raised multiple rounds of equity funding since inception and numerous projects in the pipeline, we are a rapidly growing company looking for talented hires to drive further growth.
Due to continued success, we are looking to hire an Office & Administration Manager to support the Australia and New Zealand focussed business out of our Sydney office. This is a critical role which will impact the smooth day-to-day running of the operations and liaise directly with the Head office based in London. The role will support the Financial controller on bookkeeping/ accounts preparation along with general administration, office management, marketing & PR activities.
A TASTE OF THE DAY TO DAY
Bookkeeping/accounts preparation assistance:
- Recording financial transactions in accounting software as well as loading payments on bank account.
- Cross-referencing the books against bank statements and other source documents to confirm accuracy. Conduct periodic bank reconciliations.
- Assist with preparation of monthly and other ad hoc reports.
- Creating and sending customer invoices and following up to get them paid.
- Making sure invoices from suppliers are accurate and paid in a timely manner.
General administration and office management
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required.
- Liaising with landlords, travel agents, hotels, suppliers, etc and maintaining cordial relationships with them.
- Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities.
- General office management such as ordering stationary.
- Organising travel and accommodation for staff and customers.
- Arranging both internal and external events.
- Providing administration support to Australia & New Zealand Team.
Document management tasks
- Establish and maintain document control processes for all soft and hard copy records and documentation.
- Archive, retrieve, and store documentation to meet compliance and quality needs.
- Manage incoming, internal, and outgoing documents.
- Maintain consistency in document formatting and presentation.
- Maintain all filing.
Marketing and PR activities.
- Work with Head Office Marketing team to maintain the company social media accounts
- Assist with the marketing programs embarked on by the business in Australia and New Zealand.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- 3-4 years of well-rounded experience
- Experience of a hybrid role across office management, PR and Accounts/ bookkeeping
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive can-do attitude
- Passion for implementing smooth running order into organisations
- Excellent organisational skilly with the ability to prioritise and problem solve independently
- Outstanding people skills – this is a key role and it is essential this person can communicate effectively both internally and outside of the organisation
We have an open, honest and trusting culture here at Zenobē. Apart from the unparalleled opportunity to be at the forefront of the Net Zero revolution we are proud of the culture we have built. Here is what we can offer when you join the Zenobē community;
- At Zenobē we all work hard and go the extra mile so it’s important to rest and regenerate with 25 days holiday which increases after 5 years’ service
- Excellent opportunities for personal growth and responsibility plus a training budget
- 20% performance related bonus
- Wider benefits package is provided
- Our ways of working have changed since the pandemic and we promote flexible working including a mix of office and working from home.
- As our community grows building social connections is key and we regularly organise social events
OUR APPROACH TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Zenobē is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment which is as representative as possible of our society. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership pregnancy /maternity, race, nationality, religion or belief, gender, political beliefs and sexual orientation. Our culture values meritocracy, openness, fairness, and transparency.