Customer Success Manager
35 – 45k depending on experience
Zenobē Energy was established to enable the transition to full zero carbon, non-polluting power, and transport systems through the intelligent use of energy storage.
The company has established itself as a UK market leader in battery storage, with 73MW of operational grid-scale battery capacity and is now a leading firm in the financing and provision of turnkey solutions for heavy duty electric vehicle fleets with over 100 electric buses in operation across 6 metropolitan areas. The company has been consistently innovative since its founding in 2017, with major industry firsts in software development, market access, financing, and solution provision. It is backed by leading strategic energy storage investors and is uniquely positioned to meet customer demands with innovative solutions.
We are looking for a technically savvy Customer Success Manager who possesses a strong drive for results. Duties for the Customer Success Manager will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal Customer Success Manager should engage with customers, maximize value, and create strategies to grow our customer base.
- On-board new customers, running workshops to run them through the portal and its features
- Following initial session, maintain regular contact and take full ownership of customer account management
- Build close, long-term relationships with all customers, turning them from users to Product advocates
- Produce thorough and innovative guidance on the portal and how it can be used
- Confident working with varied user groups of on direct and in-direct customers
- Develop a long-term, end-to-end knowledge of the system
- Collect, quantify and log user feedback from sessions
- Work with design teams to address user comments
- Continually benchmark our products against the wider market
- Maintain feature backlog and creation
- Become the voice of the user within the company
- Maintain a high-level view of the customer support process
- UX / UI experience and understanding of best market practices
- Strong customer service background
- Pro-active problem solver
- High computer literacy
- Confident trainer with experience pitching to 10-20 people at once
Desirable but non-essential skills:
- Experience of EV Charging infrastructure
- SaaS background
- Atlassian suite knowledge
We are committed to the principles of equal opportunity for all and prohibit discrimination of every type. We will always ensure that all persons are treated fairly irrespective of their race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, political beliefs, trade union membership or non-membership, marital, physical or mental status or any other factors including pregnancy and maternity. We will endeavour to provide those who have physical or mental disabilities with specific assistance and arrangements to enable them to work for us wherever and whenever this is reasonably practical.
Our company is fully committed to the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination and values the differences that a diverse workforce brings to the organisation. We will not discriminate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We will not discriminate because of any other irrelevant factor and will build a culture that values meritocracy, openness, fairness, and transparency.